Head of the Partnership of Latvian Constructors
Baiba Bļodniece has graduated from the University of Latvia, Faculty of Law, with a Master’s degree in law. Her background includes management of the Latvian Association of Non-bank Lenders, and serving as the Chairperson of the Board of SIA Biroju centrs Ezerparks. In addition, Baiba Bļodniece has gained experience in public administration by working as the Head of the Office of the Minister for Justice, Adviser to a Member of the European Parliament, Head of the Office of the Chairman of Riga City Council, and Adviser to the Minister for Finance.
The responsibilities of the partnership head include organising the daily work of the Partnership of Latvian Constructors to ensure the achievement of its goals.
President of Honour of the Partnership of Latvian Constructors
Valdis Birkavs has previously worked in the position of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Latvia, as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, and as the Minister of Justice. Valdis Birkavs has also worked as the Head of the Partnership of Latvian Constructors for several years, and currently serves as the society’s advisor on strategic matters.
Each member has nominated one representative for the Supervisory Council.
MEMBERS OF THE SUPERVISION COUNCIL:
- Armands Garkāns, Arčers Ltd. Chairman of the Board
- Artjoms Milovs, LNK Industries Ltd. Chairman of the Board
- Eldanizs Mamedovs, JSC Ceļu pārvalde Chairman
- Guntis Rāvis, Skonto Būve Ltd. Chairman of the Board
- Guntis Āboltiņš-Āboliņš, JSC RERE Grupa Chairman of the Board
- Juris Kravalis, Abora Ltd. Member of the board
- Konstantīns Bursakovskis, Ostas Celtnieks Ltd. Chairman of the Board
- Māris Ozoliņš, Monum Ltd. Chairman of the Board
- Oskars Ozoliņš, Merks Ltd. Chairman of the Board
- Jānis Sproģis, Latvijas Energoceltnieks Ltd. Member of the Board
- Māris Martinsons, entrepreneur